Ha Long bay 2 days 1 night (over night on boat ) with 95 usd/person
Day 1: Ha noi – Halong
• 7:45am pick up at your hotel. Drive to Halong harbor, approximately 4 hours with a short break on the way. Lunch will be served on the boat while we cruise the emerald waters of the bay and enjoy the view.
• Drop off for a guided visit of Sung Sot cave Discover Titop area and/or Luon cave area. Weather permitting our guests will be able to hike up Titop mountain as well as kayak or swim in the bay’s emerald waters.
• A Vietnamese dinner will be served on the boat. Evening entertainment options: karaoke, board games, movies or stargazing on the upper deck. Overnight will be spent a board the boat in either the Sung Sot or the Gia Luan area in clean air-conditioned rooms with private washrooms.
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi
• Rise early for another chance to swim or rise later and have breakfast at your leisure. You’ll have a chance to enjoy more of Halong Bay on the way back. You can see some Islets shaped like the Fighting Cock, Incense Urn, Lonely Dog, Finger and Duck. Lunch will be served on the boat on the way back to Halong harbor.
• Then we return to Halong harbor for the return drive to Hanoi, approximately 4 hours with a short break on the way, you will be dropped off at your hotel around 4:30pm.
Note: It is an additional $20 (USD)/ night for single room on the boat
Buses and drivers, English-speaking tour guide, Ha Long bay registration, Boat cruise, Clean air-conditioned rooms with private washrooms on boat, Meals (2 lunches, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast), Cave entry fee, Kayaks
Insurance, Drinks, Tips, and other private services